Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas is Coming!!

Hellosztok!
(I asked Elder Neely 11 questions and I got answers to about half of them! Not too bad, still room for progress. Below are the answers.)
     I am doing so good! Finding and teaching is going really, really well. Finding here goes really well. People are really accepting here. Teaching is going well too. We have quite a few stellar investigators. I am really excited about them all.
     I got a package from Nanny and Aunt Jan. I opened the box and there are some Christmas presents in it, so I just left them to open on Christmas day :) BUT I did open the Chex Mix OH MY GOSH IT WAS SO GOOD! Still is. I am going to make that stuff last. It reminds me so much of home! Thank you!
     I have not listened to my Christmas CD yet, but I am so excited to! I just haven't had the chance yet. Oh yeah, BTW we are super busy all the time. I love that!
     I am doing pretty stellar. Thanksgiving was really good. I will talk about it later in my email.  It is not freezing yet. It snowed last Monday, but then it has been pretty nice for the last couple of days. So yay for that! Yay for warm clothing!
     So this week has been really good and fun :)  We met with this lady who lives with her mom and her daughter. So in the house there is a Neni, the lady who is like forty-ish and the daughter is like twenty-ish. The daughter was about to leave and she grabs this plastic dinosaur thing and puts it in the door way and starts laughing. She leaves and me and Elder Brown are super confused. So we continue talking to the lady and pretty soon the Neni comes out and in typical Neni fashion just starts yelling, "What are you doing? Who are you talking with?" So she comes in and sees us and just kind of says hi and chills out in the door way. Then she looks down and sees the plastic dinosaur. I didn't see her face, but according to Elder Brown, it was of sheer terror. She just starts swearing and freaking out (in a very quiet grandma voice) and leaves the room. The three of us just started laughing. I don't know if it even makes sense, but it was SO FUNNY.
      This week we also helped this boy that is Kyler's age (he reminds me SO MUCH of Kyler. He even looks like him a little bit). He meets with us and we do half English, half Gospel. However, this time, he was like, "hey I actually need help with math..." LOL. I will never escape helping people with math! After he asked if we could also help him learn a song for a school project later that week. We said sure and I helped him learn 21 Guns by Greenday. HAHAHAHAHA oh missionary adventures. We do so many strange things :)
     Thanksgiving was super good! We had such a good time. We went over to the Colleges and had dinner. We didn't have turkey, but we did have chicken and it was super, super good. I also made pie! I made a legitimate pie. It was like...bread pudding pie and it turned out actually super good. I was so proud of myself :) I even made the crust. We had a good diner and it was nice to have a little taste of home.
     This Saturday we also had a baptism! The other companionship taught her and she was baptized! She is super stellar and we are so proud of her. Seriously, it was so great to be a part of that :)
     So last night, we went and saw the lighting of the town Christmas tree! It was super cool! It also made me realize, CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON. I am so excited!
     Well that is pretty much it for this week :) I hope that you all have the best of weeks and that everything goes so good for you! I love you all so much!
     Vigyazzatok a magatokra!
        Sok szeretettel,
            Neely Elder
Lighting the Christmas tree.


All of us missionaries with Kaposvar's newest member and
her friends.

Gould Elder :)

Newest member and all the Elders!

Quinton Elder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment