Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HELLO EVERYONE!

This week has been crazy. Okay. List form it is!
 
     1. This is transfer week. Guess what? Mullen Elder is now secretary for the mission! Which is super cool. Also, that meant that we had to go to Budapest on Saturday. I am staying with Richards Elder (From my MTC group so that is cool) and Johnson Elder (who served with Mullen Elder. He is cool). It has been fun, but I miss Sopron.

     2. Speaking of Sopron, I got my transfer call! I am staying in Sopron and my companion will be deVries Elder! He is from Canada and I am stoked to serve with him. Everybody tells me that he is super awesome and that we will be great. I am super excited to serve with him.

     3. Speaking of transfers, guess who else is coming to Sopron? GIACALONE ELDER!! Yeah, that is right, the team is getting back together! I am so excited. It will be great!

    4. The rest of the week has been good, but to be honest, I don't remember half of what has happened. This week has been CRAZY. We have been running from place to place teaching and finding and doing all sorts of fun stuff.

     5. This last week (...I think?) I went on splits with Ralph Elder! (From my MTC group as well) It was SO MUCH FUN! It was really fun speaking Hungarian, because we are both pretty darn new and we are by no means fluent, but we got by and it was a blast. It was so much fun.

    This week has been really fun and fulfilling and these upcoming weeks will be so much greatness I am so stoked. I am so ridiculously excited! I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well and that Kyler won his football game. I am also glad that you found my driving record, because I KNEW IT EXISTED. It is super funny that you found it. I looked everywhere for it!
     I also got all of your letters this week. It is so nice to hear from you all and to get PICTURES! Kyler is a freaking stud! He is going to be ripped soon. Dang. Hannah looks so big! It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but she has grown up so much! ALSO: I have the most adorable nieces and nephews in the world. I absolutely love the pictures of them.
     Well, I should probably go. I love you all so much and miss you all tons! Thank you for the prayers and support. It helps! It is a real thing!
     Sok szeretettel,
            Neely Elder
Sopron
A beautiful lightening  storm in Sopron.
deVries Elder-3rd companion

No comments:

Post a Comment