Monday, September 9, 2013

Crazy Busy!



Our whole MTC district was reunited when we all got together for transfers!
It was so great! Even though they are not pictured, all of our Sisters were there too.
It was so great to see all of these fantastic people!
Sziasztok,
     It sounds like this week was crazy for you! It was crazy for us too! The first part of the week was spent with some other Elders in Buda. It was fun. Johnson Elder and I became like BFFs by the time I left on Wednesday.  He gave me a tie :) Anyways. My new companion is de Vries Elder! He is awesome. Basically, he loves Star Wars and music and singing and all sorts of jazz and he is Canadian :) We get along great and we are having such a good time :) An Example: The other day we got back home after a REALLY  long day of work and we just instinctively broke out into a nerf gun war (because there is a bunch of little nerf guns in our apartment from past Elders). It was so much fun and it helped us blow off steam. It was so great :)
     I don't have any really awesome stories. I have seen two people peeing in public as of recent. One was a guy in his thirties in a park and the other was a three year old boy at the bus station. It reminded me of Axton, except it was awkward and weird. Peeing in public. I am glad we don't do that in 'Merica.
     Also, last night we were coming home and it was dark. So a couple of weeks ago I bought one of those plastic lightsabers (Star Wars 4 Life!) and I carry it on me at all times. Let me tell you, It felt really good to hold that lightsaber in my hand while we were trekking our way home. Because it was kind of terrifying!
     This week has been stellar. We have worked our butts off and we are seeing a lot of awesomeness in Sopron. Not to mention that Giacalone Elder is here! It is so great. It is like the MTC again, except for we are in Sopron and we aren't companions. But it is still fun :)
    I love you all so much. I miss all of you so much, but I am excited to hear about you and I love being here in Sopron! Have a beautiful week!
        Sok szeretettel,
            Neely Elder
#Welcome to Sopron
Ralph Elder and I on splits last week. So FUN!
Mullen Elder had magic sticky bubbles. So many bubbles!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable our Neely Elder is and on his way to being a wonderful man. Karen thank-you so much for posting these.

    ReplyDelete