Tuesday, January 6, 2015

12-30-14-BOLDOG (LATE) KARASONYT ES B.U.E.K.

Oh. My. Gosh.

 Well.

Let's start off with the good news.

The Holidays were FANTASTIC. Every single day, we spent with someone that we loved. That was awesome. We got some very traditional Hungarian food (Halaszle FOUR DAYS IN A ROW) and I have never wanted to not eat so bad in my life.

Spying was great. Seeing the family is fantastic as always.

Today is transfers.

I HATE transfers!

Mostly, because I hate change. Why does change have to suck so much, you know? I was in the shower and I heard Elder Nyman talking on the phone to someone, and BANG, I knew something was happening. I came out in my towel (LOL) and I talked to President. Elder Nyman is going AP and I am getting Elder Whiting as my new companion.

Initial Reaction: Absolute joy at staying in Szeged. I love Szeged with all my heart and soul and I am so glad to be staying. Especially because we have so many great things going on. But absolute devastation that Elder Nyman is leaving. He has only been with me for five weeks. Gosh. I really like Elder Nyman and he has helped me become such a better missionary. For that, I am so grateful.

Post-Initial Reaction: I have to go to Budapest tomorrow. I have to cancel all of our programs we had planned, because we were 100% sure that we would be staying. We have to say goodbye and pack and. Sad.

But in all reality, like this will be okay. Elder Whiting is super awesome. I have heard so many good things about him, so I am excited for that. I am also so happy to stay in Szeged, it will just be weird.

This transfer has been the start of something new. Something fantastic. I am excited to get to work with Elder Whiting and just go HAM. It will be great. Thank you all for your support and love and emails and everything. I love each and everyone of you. Keep doing the things that you are doing great things.

Love you all lots,

Neely Elder

Oh yeah. It snowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment