Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12-15-14

This week has been absolutely crazy. On so many levels. I'll just talk about some cool things.

We went to a thing here called Para Park. You go into a room and they lock you in and then you have to figure your way out. There are a bunch of puzzles and traps and stuff. Suuuuuuuuper fun. It was a blast! Plus it was cool to just hang out with friends.

We went on splits this week with the missionaries from Kecskemet. Elder Day went with Elder Nyman and I went with a new missionary named Elder Haroldson. It was actually really fun. Also, everyone has similar taste in music to me now. As Sister Carle would say: "boo." Also, he plays the mandolin. What are the odds?

Also, one of our investigators finished reading the Book of Mormon and now has started the Doctrine and Covenants. He is now at SECTION 83. He read all of that in literally like five or six days. Crazy.

So randomly one day we got a text from the AP's asking if we could go on splits in Buda the next day. So we did LOL. I got to spend my time with Elder Gaytan :) he is the greatest. I like him a lot. We also visited a family who,is Serbian, and all of them speak Serbian, English, French, Hungarian and Spanish on a fluent level. I mean, really? It's like a slap in the face.

This week we did a kind of consecration week, where we really tried to dedicate everything to the  Lord. It was really cool to see the outcomes of it. We are teaching a couple and we wanted them to accept a baptismal date. We worked all week to make everything perfect and when the time came and we had the program, it didn't work out perfectly, but it sure as heck went really well :) they want to go down this path together, which means that it will take a little longer, but they are so stellar and so willing to help each other, that I know all will be well :) Plus they both came to church this week! Yay for progress :)

This week I have been re-reading my journals and it is crazy to see the changes that I have gone through and the different way that I look at life and the world. I love so many people. There are so many people that I love and miss and care about. I love you so much. So much. You guys should go and watch the "He is the Gift" video, because the music is stuck in my head right now and it feels appropriate for the situation.

I love you all so much. Keep doing the great things that you are doing.

Love,
Neely Elder.

No comments:

Post a Comment