Sunday, November 9, 2014

10-20-2014

Dear Everyone,
     Things are splendid. I am loving life and our investigators are awesome as well! This week we had 6 people at church, four or which had never been before. THAT IS HUGE. It was so cool and they loved it. One of our investigators is going to meet with us a ton this week and we are super excited for it, because HE IS GETTING BAPTIZED I AM SO HAPPY HE IS SO CLASSY AND COOL. He's the best.
     This week some funnies:

  • A ladybug flew onto my arm. Elder Rae ATE IT OFF OF MY SLEEVE IT WAS SO FUNNY AND ALSO A LITTLE TERRIFYING I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE, BUT I SURVIVED.
  • A couple that we were going to meet. We were late by like thirty minutes and they didn't answer their doorbell or their phone, so we went into their building and knocked on their door and she answered. She told us to sit down and then went into the kitchen and told her husband that we were here. THEN NO ONE TALKED TO US FOR THIRTY MINUTES. It was so awkward I am dying. But it was so funny. LOL.
  • This week I went back to Kecskemet! It was so fun. I was so happy to see all of the people that I had taught and see their progress. Lot's of love in Kecskemet.
     I can't describe to you in words how fast this week has gone and how fast life is going. There are so many things that I want to tell you, but there is never enough time! I hope all is well with you guys! I love you lots!
       Sok szeretettel,
           Neely Elder.

p.s. The picture thing isn't working today :( Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment