Sunday, October 19, 2014

10-13-14 New Branch House

Hellosztok!
     This week has been fantastic and it sounds like it was at home as well! I LOVE WEDDINGS. I am super sad that I missed it, but but I am sending something to the newlyweds. Bless them.
     This week has all been kind of revolving around moving buildings. Here in Szeged, we are getting a new Branch House and let me tell you THE NEW ONE IS SERIOUSLY THE CRAZIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN HUNGARY IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND THE BIGGEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN IT IS AMAZING IT HAS A WATER FOUNTAIN THAT SHOOTS OUT ICE COLD WATER IT LITERALLY MADE ME CRY I AM NOT EVEN JOKING TEARS WERE STREAMING DOWN MY FACE IT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BUILDING AND IT IS MASSIVE AND I HAVE PICTURES I WILL SEND THEM AND IT IS IN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PART OF TOWN AND I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH. So. Yeah.
     This week, that also means that we got out of the old branch house. This Sunday we had church with no piano. Probably the most awkward church I have ever attended. Crazy, crazy quiet and awkward. But it was such a good church. I got so much out of it and we also had a new investigator come. He stayed for all of the meetings and it all was directed at him I think. It was so good. I just got so much out of church this week...it was just really good :)
     This week we also went on our first "Blitzes", where we both go to another city to "train" the missionaries there. This week we went to Bekescsaba, and of course I am an idiot and I did not take any pictures. LOL. But let me tell you, the missionaries here are absolutely stellar. It was great. Also, this week we got to talk to President about our missionaries and I just gained such an appreciation for our mission president. He really cares about us. We also got to go up to Budapest for Missionary Leadership Council. I got to visit with some of my friends and it was good fun. I love those gents. Good days.
     The last cool thing from this week, is that we randomly went out looking for some inactive members to meet. One of them came out and started shouting at us (she is like a 20 year old girl), "What are you doing? Why did they send you? How did they know I was home?" Turns out, she had been living in Tanzania for the last year or so and she had gotten back the day which is just crazy. It was good to talk to her and it reminded me of a quote from a man named Gyorgy Zoltan: "Never forget, that God is looking for us." God is looking for us. Even when we don't want to be found, he is looking for us and he cares about us and he wants to find us. Sometimes we want to hide and run, but he never gives up. Something Elder Rae and I talk about a lot is how every soul is important to God. He loves every single one without bias and loves them perfectly and understands them perfectly. Billions upon trillions upon google souls he loves, yet he loves us personally. I can't wrap my head around it, but I am so grateful for it.
     I love you guys. I can't love every single soul yet, but I sure do love you all. Do good things. Keep being amazing and I love you.
      Sok szeretettel,
         Neely Elder.
P-day goods: Coke and Chocolate!









The fountain of  ICE COLD WATER!

The excitement of the new branch house!!



Elder Neely

The new branch house.


Trying out the new building.


District Lunch

MLC

BEKESCSABA!

No comments:

Post a Comment