Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tripanionship!!

Dear Family,     9-1-14
     This. Week. This week has been great! Okay. Here is my week in a nutshell:

  • Transfers. Transfers were fun and all, but I was sick the whole time, so I look like s zombie and felt absolutely horrible. Ugh. It was so bad. The sickness I emailed about last week lasted all the way until Thursday morning. Crazy town. It sucked so bad, but then it was over and we were in our Tripanionship! The Tripanionship is a party. A party with fun members and a lot of limited space, but we make it work out alright. I'll send a picture of our sleeping quarters sometime. LOL.
  • This weekend (Saturday at 10:00 to be exact) will be "S" baptism. I am so excited! She is doing so good. This week she said that her entire family is pretty upset that she is getting baptized. She basically said, "It's none of their business. Let's do this". That's dedication my friends. She also called me on Sunday telling me that she couldn't make it to church, because her daughter got put in the hospital. She came anyway.
  • This week we met with "K". He has been meeting with the missionaries for a long time, but still has not been baptized. Elder Barbour and us kind of had a stern lesson with him and at the end of it, he decided to be baptized on September 27th! The next day I called him to ask him if he could make it to church. He said yes, but said he wanted to talk to me about the baptismal date and how he wasn't sure if he wanted it or not. Then he came to church and a couple of things happened. Elder Barbour shared his favorite scripture with him. I gave a talk about the covenant of baptism and Elder Simmons chatted with him and made some funny jokes. He told me after church that, "I am 90% ready to get baptized." I have never seen someone smile so big :)
  • This week, one of our new members invited us to his niece's wedding. It was my first Hungarian wedding and let me tell you, it was off the chain! Just kidding. We only went to the actual ceremony. We joined like this procession and saw the wedding and then we congratulated the couple and took pictures with them. They were so cute. I love weddings so much, they are so much fun and so happy. I was so happy to be there. It is kind of weird, but that seriously made my entire day. We felt like we were on cloud nine the rest of the day.
  •  Last night, while coming home from family night, I got a call from our land lady and she says that the neighbour are complaining that "water is coming from the walls". So I assume that because it was pouring rain, she wanted to make sure that we had our windows closed or whatever and the neighbors were nice enough to inform everyone. So we walk into our apartment and THERE IS A FLOOD. EASILY THREE INCHES OF WATER. It was in our bathroom and our walkway. Luckily it stopped there. Turns out one of our hoses from the washer machine came undone. The sad thing is that this has happened before and we got yelled at by the landlady to not leave the washer machine unattended. Well. As it goes, I see why. So that is what happened and we will see what comes of it
    So that is my week. I hope you all have the best week ever! I love you all so much! Keep doing good things! Keep being happy. I love you all so much!
                 Sok szeretettel,
                        Neely Elder.
Fun with members.

First day with Tripanionship!

A MASSIVE BEE THAT FLEW INTO OUR
APARTMENT!

We were trying to set them up so hard.

Trying to figure out tracting times.

The Wedding in the Basilica's.

No comments:

Post a Comment