Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The simplicity was a spectacular moment.

hello. 9-15-14
     This week was amazing. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support and help......"S"GOT BAPTIZED!!! This week after a great Zone Training, I went on splits with the missionaries in Veszprem and I got a call from Elder Barbour saying that she had called and that she wanted to get baptized on Saturday. Everything worked out absolutely perfectly. Awesome. So cool. It was a beautiful service.
     There were six of us there. It was a quietly beautiful scene. So cool. The simplicity was a spectacular moment. Everything went beautifully.
     Other than that, this week was just pretty normal. The companions are so perfect. We keep having late night talks about how much we are going to miss each other. I love these guys so much.
     I bout a whip.
     I just realized I typed bout instead of bought.
     We had Zone Training. It was good.
     I love you guys so much. I am so grateful to be here on a mission. Sorry this is the worst email ever. Transfers are next week. Craziness.
     I love you all!!
     Neely Elder.
Szilvia's Baptism :)
Elder Barbour, Szilvia, Elder Neely, Elder Simmons
     

Splits in Veszprem!
Splits.


I made Shephard's pie!

Karaoke night at the Branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment