Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I am happy. I am so happy!

Dearly Beloveds,
      Herrosztok!
      Okay. As for this week. You could say that it was probably the coolest thing in the entire world. On Monday we met with a couple of people. Then all of a sudden one of our investigators just comes barging into the program and says, "Hello boys. I have just given back my Book of Mormon to the Branch President. I am fleeing the city. I am going to immerse myself in the world and abandon this search for God!" And we were like..."What?" Then I was like, "By the way. You had a question about the Word of Wisdom. Here is a scripture for it." And he was like,"OH THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT WHEN I GET TO READ THE SCRIPTURES AND GET CLOSER TO GOD!" LOLOLOL Blake Elder and I were dying. So funny.
     Then on Tuesday, we met with this new couple. They are so cool. The one is a lawyer and the other a soldier and they are both so cute together. They were so nice and just really wanted to learn how they could be a better family. HELLO. Our calling in life. It was super cool.
     Wednesday was also super cool. We fasted with "R" and it was super cool. More on that later. Wednesday was the RCLA day. We met with a lot of cool less active members. It was nice to talk with them and try to help them come back to Church.
      Thursday was a straight up miracle! So we started by visiting "G" (a super cool Bacsi). Then we visited this young mom. It was super short program, but it was so good. She just really wants her little baby son to have a good bringing up. Hello! This is why we are here :) Super cool. Then we went to meet with "R". We were late to his program a little bit, but when we came up he had fruit for us. Then we went into the room, sat down and started by asking how the fasting went. When it got to Blake Elder, he asked, "Well, did you get an answer?" and "R" said "first talk about how the fast went for you and then I will talk about that." Then he talked about how during the fast he could really feel the difference that we were all fasting at the same time for the same purpose. He was like, "I could feel the power from that." Then we asked him if he got an answer. He said, "I was praying and I felt so powerfully that this is really what God wants me to do. Yes. I want to be baptized. Very much so. "HE IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON WEDNESDAY THE 25TH. Miracles are real you guys! They happen! This is seriously the greatest thing ever. I was just flying on clouds and light and just so cool. God is real. So cool. Ah!
     Friday we had Zone Conference. It was so good! I got a lot our of it and I am super excited about the changes that I am making from this conference. It was super good.
     Saturday was "A's" baptism :) So great!! We had a nice small group there. Every single person that was there was either one of our investigators or a less active member that we were trying to work with of just a cool member. It was awesome. So cool. She is fantastic. Everything went perfectly and I just felt like that is how Heavenly Father wants us to feel. In that pool from 10:00-11:00, we experienced Heaven.
     On Sunday I got to confirm "A" (which was terrifying btw) and it was just swell! I am a happy guy!
     Guys. I am happy. I am so happy. I am happy as anyone could reasonably be :)
     I love you all. I hope you have a wonderful week! I love you all so much!
      Love,
        Neely Elder.
Me, caught completely by surprise, while cooking
lecso for family dinner on Sunday.

"R" before his baptism interview.

Baptism :)



LIGHT SABER. (oh my son.)

P-day adventures with a cool member!

Hungary is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment