Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Busy Moving.

Hello everyone,
     This will be a short email today sorry :(
     Okay, as for this week. Hmmmm. Cool things: This week we moved! The apartment is way better. I love it. It is literally like a 30 second walk away from the Branch house and it has AN ELEVATOR. Praises be given. It is the best. We also got to hang out with the Bagozzi's a little bit. They are super cool.
     This week I also gave my first District Meeting! It was scary, but super fun :) I have a stellar district! They are the greatest.
     Well, this week was good. We worked our butts off, and continue to do so.
      Sorry this is so short, but not ever enough time. I am doing well. I love this city. I love the people. I am blissfully happy. Thank you all so much for all your love and support. Seriously, that is so real. I love you all so much! You guys are the best! I love you.
Neely Elder.
Dinner after the castle.

Oh, hey. I....didn't see you there.

DEFENDS HELM WITH LIGHT SABER. lol.

THE CASTLE!

A castle we went and toured with a really cool member. :)

Moving.

"Sports Nap" that turned into "Jatekos Nap"

I love this door. It just looks cool.

Tracting adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment