Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tourist for a day!

Dear Everybody,
      This week was just the greatest. I am going to go to list form, because I NEED SPEED.

        1. This week we went group tracting with the sisters here. Super fun! and we found some really cool people. This leads to story number two.
        2. We have an investigator in the area we were tracting. We hadn't been able to call him, so we decided to stop by. He invited all four of us in and asked us to help pick cherries in his garden. IT WAS MAGICAL! Such a cool moment. I loved it. His garden is beautiful. I was so much fun.
        3. This week we also were tracting and a guy just let us in, no questions asked. We began talking to him and it turns out that he is pretty much the coolest guy in the world. He is so cool. I want to be friends with him so much! He is super cool. I am so excited to go back to teach him!
        4. This week was Amanda's birthday! S/O! Hope it was a great birthday!
        5. This week we did a lot of tracting, and this week we had probably the rudest Hungarian encounters of my life. Usually Hungarians are very nice, but this week, they were not so. So we were ringing doorbells in this building and this lady comes out and says, "Sorry, but you need to realize that if no one is answering, no one is interested and you should just give up and leave." Okay, jerk. When did the world elect you as primary downer? LOL. Mostly it was funny, but like, people should not be rude. Jesus said love everyone, even those people that knock on your doors. So let's try to love everyone, cool? Cool.
        6. Our investigators are doing super stellar. This week we had a cool program with a guy. We basically just were like, Bro, why are you not baptized? And then it was cool, because he was like, I know I need to get baptized, I just need to make the decision. This sounds weird and vague, but it was progress!
        7. This past Monday was a national holiday and one of the coolest members ever, took us to Pest! We got permission from President and we went to an Airplane Museum and then saw some of the Pest sights, it was so much fun, but also SO HOT AND SO EXHAUSTING. But I had the best of times feeling like a tourist. LOL.

     This week was great and this upcoming week just looks so good. I am excited. I as so excited for it all. Do good things you guys! I love you so much!
      Sok szeretettel,
         Neely Elder.
A beautiful Szekesfehevari sunset :)

The Airplane Museum.

Driving to Pest!

Cool doors we found while tracting!


Blake Elder was the King at McDonald's after Sports Nap :)

Rode bikes this week. I ripped my pants :(

Picking cherries with the sisters

Tea party during personal study!

No comments:

Post a Comment