Tuesday, November 5, 2013

SZERVUSZTOK!

      Hello everybody! This week has been stellar. I am sorry, but this may be rather short and lame. Sorry/Not sorry.
      This week we went to Zone Conference. It was so stellar! We got to listen to Elder and Sister Texiera. and it was super awesome. I definitely learned a lot and received a lot of revelation. It was great.
      We had so many people at church this past Sunday! It was so good and I have never been so happy.  It felt like everyone in the family had come home :)  It was such a beautiful experience.
       Transfers are coming really fast and odds are I will be transferred, but hey, We will see.
       The gospel changes people. Christ's atonement is real and it works miracles! I am so grateful to be a missionary. I am so grateful to have this time to change and to learn and to grow. Such a wonderful opportunity!
       Like I said, this rather sucks, but my time is very limited.
       I love you all so much and I pray for you everyday!
            Sok szeretettel,
               Neely Elder

P.S. En szerintem, a hideg JON. Vigyazzatok a magatokra!
They clean up nicely!  From manure to this.


We made the best pizza in the world!!
LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment