Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hello!!


Sziasztok!
     This week demands list form.
   
     1. So at the beginning of this week we had probably the best week of all time planned out. We were super excited. Then we got a tad bit sick and then all of our investigators cancelled. It was not very fun.  I was not too excited. However, this week has been really fun.

     2. Transfers! holy cow! I am finished with my first transfer! Jaj! It is crazy. Mullen Elder and I are going to be with each other for this next transfer. It is shorter than usual, just five weeks.  Mullen Elder has been here for about a year and a half. We get along really well. Especially after these last few weeks. We have grown really close. I am glad I am staying with him.  We also have a lot of plans for our investigators this week. I am super excited!

    3. Speaking of transfers, we are getting two new Elders here in Sopron! We are stoked to meet them and start working with them. It should be really fun.

    4. I am tripping out about how fast this is going. This first transfer has been an absolute blur. It is whipping by so fast.  Ridiculously fast. However, we are doing so much! I love it here and I am really glad I am staying in Sopron.

     5. My talk this past Sunday went pretty good. I think everyone understood what I was saying...so that was nice.  When I was getting up, both the other speaker and the Branch President whispered to me to take as much time as I could. That was terrifying. But it went really well. I am proud of it.

     6. I use my music a lot here in Sopron. I am one of the few people that can play the piano, so I play for all of the meetings. They love having someone that plays. We sing for EVERYTHING which is great. I love it.

     7. I am glad the letters arrived okay! I was a little worried. I hope you will be able to deliver all the other ones.

     8. Our branch is pretty small, but oh man we have the greatest members. They are all so nice and loving and they treat us really well. They are super patient with me and help me out a lot.

     9. We son't have our new senior couple yet, but we might get them sometime in August. We are pretty excited for them to come. It will be fun to help them out with figuring out how to live in Hungary :)

I love you all so much! I am so grateful to you and all of the family and friends for everything you have all taught me and for all of the prayers and support you all give to me. Thank you all so much!!
     Sok szeretettel,
          Neely Elder
THE BIRDS: every night at 8:30 sharp, the church bells ring and all the birds in Sopron fly to these trees. It is slightly terrifying. I hope you can see it okay, because it is crazy how many there are.
We made Rakott Krumpli it is really good!
I ripped my pocket :,(
Awesome old bench
The exact building in the painting!
A member gave us this card painting.
This seriously is like the oldest church in Sopron. It is one of my favorites. It is in the middle of nowhere and it is Beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment