Saturday, May 4, 2013

MTC Life


Szervusz!
        I got my package. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Seriously, that was everything I could have asked for. BTW. My district loves you for sending those mints. Hahaha it is interesting what will bring us joy here at the MTC. The kids only have 15 days left? That is bizarre. It is so weird to think that there is a world outside of the MTC. I can't even imagine like...what movies are anymore. I am very good and I am keeping very busy. Seriously I have 0 downtime. Our schedule just changed, so that was weird. Now we wake up earlier and go to sleep at the same time. Who needs sleep? Not this kid! LOL.
         The language is coming great. We just taught two lessons in complete Hungarian. They went so good! I am speaking Hungarian. Like, legit Hungarian! Mi choda! It is crazy. Our district has become really close. There are ten of us (pictures to follow). It has been great. I love them all so much. And my companion is the best! He is so great. Giacalone Elder has become my best friend. We are really close. And we teach really well together.
         I love and miss you all so much! I am so grateful to be able to hear from you.
        I know that this Gospel is true. I know more and more each day. I love this Gospel and I know it changes people's lives. I know the Savior lives. I know he does. I know he payed the price of our sins so that we could live with Him and Heavenly Father again. I know he loves us. I know he loves YOU. I know that through the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know we can get closer to him through that book.
        I love you all so much!
             Sok szeretettel!
                  Neely Elder
P.S. Long story. Next week.
Giacalone Elder
Neely Elder and Giacalone Elder

Godderidge Elder District Leader
The District
Gaytan Elder and Ralph Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment