Sunday, July 20, 2014

Short and Sweet!

Hello!
     I am doing great! Our investigators are doing great! We are kind of having a problem where our investigators are disappearing, because they are getting baptized!! It is a pretty good problem to have!!
     As for this week. It has been great! This last Monday we went for a hike with our friend Ricsi, super fun. It was like eight miles though...so kind of exhausting! But it was fantastic.
     This week we did a lot of finding. TONS OF FINDING. But it was pretty great. We have been finding all sorts of great new people, so that is nice! This week we also had Zone Training, so I got to see my good friend Elder Peterson. I also got to go on splits with Elder Raymond. So much fun. We have the most stellar missionaries here in the world. I love it so much. So great.
     The rest of the week was pretty normal, but on Saturday we had "K" baptism! It went so good! It was great. She came up out of the water with all smiles :) It was fantastic! So cool. We are super proud of her and everything that she has been doing.
     Sunday was a beautiful day. "K" was confirmed, "A" gave a talk and "R" gave the closing prayer. These peoples' futures are so bright. I am so proud of all of them. They will be the best members ever!!
     I am a happy boy. I love you all so much. I am so proud of all of you and I pray for you always! Thank you all so much for your support and love.
         Sok szeretettel,
            Neely Elder.
Neely, Ricsi, and Blake

The hike.

Splits with Elder Raymond.

"K's" baptism.


Neely and Blake 

No comments:

Post a Comment