Monday, March 17, 2014

Last weeks news.

Dear Family,
     I am doing pretty well. This week was kind of crappy. Meh. What do you do? A lot of our programs dogged us. So we got stuck doing a lot of finding, which is never too terribly fun. But it is okay, because this week looks a lot better :)
     Our investigators are doing really good. We love them so much and we are really grateful the Lord has trusted us with them. They are awesome.
     We do not have a senior couple here in Kecskemet, but there are Sisters here, which is weird, because I have never served around Sisters. It is interesting. The Giacalone Neely Combo is doing super good :) We are having such a good time and we are also working our butts off. It is super fun. I love it. It kind of sucks though, because transfers are in eight days. CRAZY. This has flown by. I still feel like I am just at a sleep over or something LOLOLOLOL. We'll see what transfers bring. Yeah, btw I won't be emailing next week until Tuesday because of transfers.
      As far as this week and what has happened. This week I learned that I love naps! That totally sounds like I am lazy, but I have the crappiest bed in the world right now. It is a brick. So sometimes we take breaks between our finding and programs (they are so necessary. Otherwise we would explode, because too much stuff at once) and I take a little five minute power nap and I feel soooooo much better.
     This week we also got into a bus accident! No one was hurt, but all of the passengers were on the ground and we had to help a bunch of Bacsis and Nenis get themselves up again. It was pretty scary. We still don't know what the cause was. Weird.
     This week we also had a Palacsinta night with the other Elders. We were making Palacsintas and we started talking about scary movies and sharing the plots of the ones we have seen. So, when we left, we were obviously terrified, because it was dark and scary. Then half-way home, I realized our keys were still at the other Elders' house. JAJGATAS. It was terrifying. We ran home so fast hahahaha.
     This week a bunch of festivals and stuff came to Kecskemet. We are not quite sure why, but I bought a bunch of souvenirs. So that was cool. There was also a little circus type of thing that came and Giacalone and I went on this weird ride simulator thing. It was pretty funny and it kind of made us sick hahahaha.
     This Saturday was also No Napja. Women's Day! So on Sunday, after everything the Bishop stands up, says a beautiful little thing about how important all the women in his life have been and then he turns to the pianist and says, "Hit it." Then the pianist starts rocking out a super cool song and the young men come in with roses. It was the most magical thing. Hahahaha. It was so cool.
     The last thing that was awesome this week was at Correlation this week. Our Ward Mission Leader is the old bishop and the Father of the missionary in Hungary right now. After talking about all of our investigators with him and just having a good chat about how we can help them, we asked, "What can we do to help you out?" They answered by saying, "Tell us how we can help!" Then I told them that I have never seen members like the ones here. I really haven't. These people are amazing missionaries and help us so much. After I said this they started telling us how grateful they were that we had made the decision to come out here. We all just ended up crying, talking about how awesome missions are and how grateful we are for the blessings that come from missions. It was really great. LOL we are all crybabies.
     So my challenge to you is to try to be a better missionary! It is much more simple than you might think. Call the missionaries. Maybe go to help them in their programs. Or just be a good member missionary and be friends with everyone and talk to them about what makes them happy! Those small simple steps make such a big difference.
     I love you all so much and I am so grateful for all of your love and support. Missionaries are like cars, we run off of your prayers. I am always on full, thanks to you all :) I love you so much and I am so glad I am out here. Missions are the greatest thing in the world! Have a wonderful week and do amazing things!
      Sok szeretettel,
          Neely Elder.


Neely and Giacalone.

A card I made for the Sisters' for No Napja.

A guy play a weird instrument at the Festival.

Tracting ALL DAY. I also got a hair cut!

We went to Cukraszda. SO YUMMY!

A frog came out.

I bought all this McDonald's because FAT.
I ate it. Because FAT. Because ADDICTION.
Because AMERICAN.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment