Monday, August 18, 2014

Krishna Volgy

Hello,
     This last week. So much fun! we got to go see the Krishna Volgy. It was super cool! We ate their food (amazing btw) and got to see their temple and it was just really nice. Really peaceful. Until a sassy guy from Britain started sassing us and then I was like, "Dude, don't even." LOL. This is my life. I have so many pictures, I will send them to you guys.
     Also, this last week so many of our investigators just kind of disappeared. Great. So in that way our week was kind of on the lamer side, but we pressed forward!
     Cool things: 1. We went tracting and this guy opened the door and answered all of our questions super well. He let us in and just started asking all of these random questions and it was so good! We are super excited to start meeting with him. 2. This week we met with "S". She said that she thought she had not done enough to be baptized. So we talked it out a little bit and then I said, "For your homework, I feel like you should read Mosiah 18." Simple. We met the next day and she said, "How did you know? How did you know that that chapter would speak to me as if God himself were to shout it at me? How did you know?" The Spirit "S". Not even me. She is planning on getting baptized this Saturday if all goes well :)
      Transfers are happening next week and I feel like I may get transferred out. Which is rough, but I love this place so much and I feel like I have done a lot of good here. I am such a happy man.
      This week is a huge holiday in Hungary on the 20th. We will tell you all about the festivities next week. I love you all so much. Have a wonderful day! I love you all!
         xoxo Neely Elder.
Krishna Volgy!
     


On our way to Krishna Volgy.
A cool little garden thing.
I got to play this super old pump organ thing. Cool.
Their alter thing.
Super pretty.
The amazing food I got to eat. It was seriously the most
amazing thing ever. So good.


#funwithmembers

#funwithinvestigators
Elder Neely and a member of the branch.

Elders Neely and Simmons with an investigator.
This is Elder Johnson. He was actually my companion
for four days once. I love him and he is going home soon.

Hanging out with a cool member here.

Consider the Lilies, how they grow.

Hobbit Hole!!





#sundaysinhungary

No comments:

Post a Comment