Tuesday, October 15, 2013

One Forth of my Mission Gone!

We found this nice secluded lake. I DIDN'T EVER KNOW IT EXISTED!
Szervusztok!
     It sounds like you have all had a wonderful Sunday! We did too. Church was good and it felt really good to be back into the normal swing of things. Huzzah for normalcy!
     I am glad that Nanny and Aunt Jan got to come down and I am glad that you all had fun without me! :( LOL/ JK, but it does sound fun. I will be looking for the letter....we will see how that goes. Speaking of letters, I sent one to you with a lot of JANK (as we would say here) in it. So the envelopes here pay for all shipping and postage and all that jazz and they don't have a weight limit, so I sent A LOT. Hopefully it makes it.  Be looking for it...for like two weeks LOL. Also, I GOT YOUR PACKAGE! THERE WERE REESE'S OMG THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD. Seriously, I about cried it was so good. Thank you so much for that, and for the comfy new shirt! I sleep in it, because it is so comfortable.
     Speaking of clothes: So this week we went into Budapest for interviews with President Smith. The train leaves Sopron at 6:00 am. Yea for early morning train rides. So we got into Budapest at like 8:45.  Our interviews were at like 1:00 pm, so we had some extra time. So we went and I bought my winter coat! Yay for warmth! It is so classy and warm. I forgot to take a picture of it, so that will have to come later. Then we had interviews and I got to chat with Elder Mullen :) It was fun. That is also where I got your package! So yay for the Budapest trips!
     This Sunday was Fast Sunday for us and all the missionaries in Sopron fasted together for our investigators and for our families and it was great. I love the missionaries here and I love the people here. I love Sopron so much. So much it hurts. I love the people I get to teach and the people that I get to call my friends. I love them all so much.
     This week has been busy in a rather weird way.  Because we had our interviews in Budapest and Zone training in
Gyor, we kind of had two days full of train rides, but we still managed to have a pretty successful week :) We were able to teach people and work on finding people to teach. So yay for working hard!
      If you can hardly believe it will soon be six months (three days to be exact) I AM FREAKING OUT SO HARD CORE. I JUST GOT HERE WHAT IS THIS CRAP. I JUST GOT SET APART, WHY IS A FORTH OF MY MISSION GONE? WHERE? WHERE IS IT? WHAT IS THIS? Seriously, it is so strange. President and I started talking about it and it trips both of us out. This time has FLOWN by. Especially this transfer. I feel like I have been with de Vries Elder for like three days. I don't know. Time is weird.
      I miss my nieces and nephews so much! I hope they remember me! Show them pictures or something so I don't freak them out when I come home.
     I love you all so much. I am so grateful to be here in Hungary. I am so grateful to be able to serve here in Sopron. It is a wonderful city and the people have a very special place in my heart. I love them so much. I love this place so much. I didn't ever think I could love like this, but I do. I can. The Lord has blessed me in ways I never considered necessary or possible. I am so blessed to serve as a representative of Jesus Christ. I am so honored to beat the title of "Missionary" or rather "Misszionarius".
      I promise that if you pray, if you exercise the faith and pray, if you act, that Heavenly Father will bless you with an answer. He knows how to comfort you and how to give you solace Fun fact: Missions are hard.  I have had rough days.  I have had difficult times. Sometimes being a missionary isn't fun, sometimes it sucks, but no matter what has happened or what is wrong or what is difficult, every time I pray for help, He has given it to me. He hasn't taken away the difficulty, but He has given me the strength, courage, and ability to continue on.
      I love you all so much. I pray for you every day. Vigazz a magatokra!
          Sok szeretettel,
                 Neely Elder
The fog is still in Sopron!
The fog with a flash!
We almost missed our train out of Budapest. So the only seat
left were in first class. They are like Harry Potter train seats!
It was so cool!
This week I have been quoted rather often for the weird things
I say. Yes. That still happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment